About Me

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh my!!! Best iPad trick ever!!!

I will start by apologizing for posting two times today, but I learned this trick in a workshop today!!!

Now, if you already know this, you should've told me this a long time ago!!! If you don't know this, you're going to love it!!!

Are there websites that you are constantly typing into your iPad or iPhone? I am constantly typing in my school's website address. Or always going to blogger to see if my favorite blogs have an updated post? Well, you can turn these sites into an App!!!

So, go to the site you want...like maybe this blog :)

Then, tap on the arrow with the circle around it and up comes this menu.

Select Add to Home Screen. Give it a name and it saves as a short cut, like an App on your iPad! Isn't that great?!?!


I hope you think this trick is as cool as I do! Please let me know if you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!