About Me

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Don't Be Afraid...

I just wanted to give you an update from yesterday. 

I wanted to get the boys out today and take them to a Bouncy house kind of place but I was afraid to take them by myself for fear of 
broken bones
lost teeth
lost children
icky germs
etc.

Well, glory be, I took them and what fun we had! AND we all made it back safely! I'm hoping too, that we didn't collect too many of the aforementioned icky germs, but sometimes, you've gotta take some risks in this life. (And we all germ-xed up when we were done.)

I must tell you all the boys had a lot of fun and I'm so glad we went. We went to our local place, Boingo Bounce. It was great! It was smaller than the other places we'd been to, which was perfect for us so I could generally keep an eye on all three boys (mostly) at once.

Here's some proof...


I love Taylor's hair flopping around!


Cole's becoming more daring every day!


So, the moral of this story is, go for it! Sometimes, your trips out won't be as successful, but they more you do it, the better they'll get!

Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!