About Me

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Interactive Notebooks

So, I've been gone awhile.

A long while.

Well, I have no excuse except I've had writer's block. Bad. I would sit down to write and nothing. Even though I did have lots of things going on, I didn't know how to get it all into print.

So I won't. And I'm going to start fresh today.

So, Hi!!! Nice to see you!



To reacquaint myself to you, I am teaching first grade this year (again) but at a new school. I'd taught first grade for about 12 years before this, but all at the same school. I loved it there, it was just time for a change. My principal was leaving and I wanted to go with her.

So now I'm at my new school and things are going pretty well. Parent issues, truthfully, but I'm not going to dwell on those right now.

What I'd like to talk about are interactive notebooks!  Not so much of a new idea anymore, but I'm constantly trying to make them work in the best way.  I decided to start over.
I just bought these at Target.


I find that buying a new notebook or supplies of some kind really help me get motivated and inspired! I've been reading all I can find online about interactive notebooks and it's really kind of hard to find a whole lot of details when it comes to lower grade notebooks.

So I'm going to kind of have this be my blog topic for a little while. I'm planning to start them over tomorrow. I'll take lots of pics and share with you soon!!!

I'd love to hear from you to know you're still out there, too.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!