About Me

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Look!

I am so excited to share with you my new look!!!

I think my blog looks awesome! 

I loved it before, too, but it needed a change to get me motivated to write more. 

Something about me....I really am a teacher who likes change! I get bored easily and I have to mix things up. In my classroom, I am always rearranging the furniture and I actually move the students around every week!  Every Monday, they know they have to put their things away, then go find their new spot. It allows me to quickly see who works well together and who doesn't. I think it's good for them to sit next to and work with everyone. If there are any major personality conflicts or best friends who get in trouble together I remember not to put them together again! :)

Anyway, I want to thank Alicia at dreamlike Magic designs! She had a simple template that was really cute and she installed it fast and free! It was great! If you're looking for a new look for your blog, go look at Alicia's site!


So, how many days do you have left? We have 7!!! Plus a work day! I hope I make it! Next week is going to be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!