About Me

Monday, April 30, 2012

Fairy Tales Freebie

So I'm continuing on with my Fairy Tales unit and I think I've figured out how to share my freebie. We will see I guess. If you would like a copy of the Story Elements chart we made comparing three different versions of the Cinderella stories, please click here. I have not, however, figured out how to show a little thumbnail of the document so you can decide ahead of time if you want it. I will work on that next.

So how many more days for you guys? We are down to 12!! I can't believe it! I mean, last year we didn't get out until June 7th, so this is like a dream! We had about 87 snow days last year.  Once I became a mom, though, my summers were a little more tiring joyful since I now get to spend this time with my own children. I am lucky enough to be able to to ship my kids off enhance my children's social experiences a couple of days a week with Mom's Day Out and such. I am kidding. I really do love my summers with my kids. It makes it much harder to go back in August, though, when I don't get to spend as much time with my own kids. My oldest son will be starting Kindergarten at my school in the fall which will be great, I hope. It was one of those decisions my husband and I had to make since we don't live in the district where I teach. My son is quite.....ummmm.....a mama's boy, you could say. Like so much that he holds on to my leg and will not answer people when they speak to him because his face is buried in my clothes. I'm not sure him coming to my school will be a smooth transition but I do think it is the best option for him. He seems to know that he will not be able to cling to my leg once he starts kindergarten. That doesn't mean there won't be crying. From both of us. :)

Please let me know if you were able to download the freebie and if it is something you can use. And anything else you want me to know!

Thanks for coming!

JennyB

4 comments:

  1. It downloaded perfectly! Thank you.

    I have a page on my blog "blog stuff..." that has a link on how to Make a Preview Picture if your are interested.

    One more thing, I only have 11 more days of school!!! :-)

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im your newest follower... not sure yet on how to do the linky party will def keep you posted once i do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding my blog! Now I'm YOUR newest follower! :)


    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!