About Me

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Is this a great day or what?!  First of all, thanks so much to all those great teachers who gave away all the awesome freebies on TPT! I downloaded so much stuff, I can't even tell you what I got! I can't wait to take the time to look through all the units and such! I would have given away something myself, except I only have one item on TPT that costs anything and it is just a little helper to prepare for the standardized test and if you are like me, tests are the last thing I want to think about right now! So, hopefully I'll get some good stuff together this summer and have a lot more on my TPT store. Or better yet, I'll just start getting a lot of freebies together!
Anyway, I'm going to post some more for my fairy tales unit in the next couple of days. Stay tuned for the some Goldilocks goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!