About Me

Monday, March 25, 2013

Thank you Hobby Lobby

As you may know, we were on Spring Break last week. And I know many of you are on Spring Break this week. 
Are you in need of something to do with your own kids?  
Unfortunately for us,  the weather which was awesome last weekend, decided not to cooperate. 
The first few days weren't bad, but since Tuesday afternoon, the highs haven't been over 45.

That being said, this mama needed some help keeping the kids entertained. There are lots of choices for my 6 year old, several for my 2 year olds, but not too many for BOTH ages.

We went to Hobby Lobby hoping for inspiration and as usual, it didn't disappoint.

I was able to pick up some Spongebob workbooks and coloring sheets for my older son. And I found these for my 2 year olds.


Oh my goodness! I can't tell you how wonderful these things are!!!! 

Honestly, the little pen that it comes with is not the greatest, but when I just gave the twins a little paint brush and a cup of water, they had so much fun!!!! 
They loved it because the picture appears as the water "erases" the white cover/film on the picture. They felt like they were really painting the pictures. And the best part?!?!

You can stand the book up on its side to dry and after about 10 minutes, they can paint the picture all over again. 

What?!?!

It's the best!!!

I've found the Sesame Street book, but there's also Disney Fairies, Spongebob, Dora, Mickey Mouse. Many styles to choose from, if Elmo isn't your child's thing.

I highly recommend these for any of you moms who need something to do with your toddlers.
Two thumbs up from me!!!
Now run right out to Hobby Lobby and pick one up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!