About Me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You need a little love???

So, we're in the middle of test prep week. Can we say booooorrrrrrrr-ing!!!!!

I'll be happy if we can get through the week and none of my kids have followed in Calvin's footsteps...



I can't blame them, though. There has got to be a better way to assess 7 year olds.



But there was a bright spot in my day.

In the middle of all the- 
Make sure you fill in the bubble completely!  
What answer would make the most sense? 
NO! Don't Mark on the Paper!!!!!

One of my sweet little guys made me something.  This is where the love comes in.

He put it on my table and said, "I love you Mrs. B."

This was the something he put on my table.


Awwwww.......ummmm....is it just me or does it look like.....

It didn't help that when he put it on my table he put it on upside down.




That's just so sweet.
You know it's a tree, right?! 


Of course it is.

What did you think it was?!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's pretty funny. My mind went right there, too. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!