About Me

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Freebie!!!

So, I told you earlier that to celebrate my 50 followers (now 60) I wanted to give you something to keep ya coming back!
So here are my first day of school lessons plans.

Really this is a checklist. I've done both-a detailed lesson plan with time assigned to each activity and just a checklist. If I've learned anything in my 15 years of teaching, I've learned that you can't expect anything to go as expected on the first day. And try as I might to follow a lesson plan, it just never goes as planned. So, I just opt for a checklist on the first day and I feel I've accomplished something if I get through most of the list. It always carries over to the second day though.

So you can get my freebie here. I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!